No, it's not just you who has trouble waking up. For many of us, waking up is the hardest part of the day. There's hope, however. The five tips below are easy ways for you to get out of bed on the right side.
- Place flowers on your bedside table. A Harvard study found that seeing a bunch of fresh flowers as soon as you open your eyes helps to lift the spirits.
- See the light. The best alarm clock is not your iPhone, but natural light. Let it enter your room and wake up the natural way.
- Change your alarm. If light isn’t enough to wake you up, try switching the sound of your alarm. Instead of traditional melodies, why not go for a bit of Beyoncé to wake you up and put you in a great mood for the day?
- Drink water, and lots of it, as soon as you wake up. This allows more oxygen to circulate throughout the body, increasing energy and concentration.
- Forget coffee. You may associate the smell of caffeine with the act of waking up, but fruit, especially citric fruit, is actually the best way to wake up your brain.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
One more tip for what to do in the City of Angels. | Mais uma dica de Los Angeles
Yoga Body Rio offers yoga retreats in Bahia or Ibiza| Conheça o projeto Yoga Body Rio
The app that helps you get rid of - and sell - the old. | Aplicativo para desapegar