We all know that removing makeup at the end of the day is crucial. But what's the use of getting rid of makeup by using toxic ingredients on your face? That's why I love this makeup remover, it’s entirely natural and home made, just how I like it. The best news is that this formula will last for almost a whole month!
You will need:
- Cotton pads, organic if possible (you can find them at Whole Foods)
- Extract of witch hazel
- Dr. Bronner Liquid soap - or soap for babies, scentless
- Coconut oil
- Hot water
1. Fill a medium sized bottle with a cup of hot water. Then add a tablespoon of coconut oil.
2. Mix and add a tablespoon of soap.
3. Add half a teaspoon of witch hazel. Mix well.
4. Take a stack of cotton pads that fill up 2/3 of the bottle's height. Push the stack into the jar so that they are standing on the bottom. The mixture will begin to saturate the cotton, and voila!
5. To use, wet your face.. Then use one of the pads to wash your face. Keep your eyes closed when taking off eye makeup! Once done, rinse off the excess remover with water.