We love summer! Not only does it give us golden hair and golden skin, but also that natural, tousled, beach hair look. However, you don’t need to endure sand and sea to achieve loose, wavy hair that smells of the beach, worthy of a well-lived summer: a seawater spray will do.
1. First, you need pure water. Boil water for 15 minutes to remove all the minerals: look out for the white layer that forms on the edge of the pan.
2. Put 200 ml of the water into a spray bottle and add a tablespoon of sea salt. Shake well.
3. Add small doses of a keratin-based moisturizer and oils. It is important that the mix remains liquid and not creamy.
4. Shake well before use and apply the spray throughout the hair. The spray bottle will help to apply small amounts.
5. For a more wavy look, twist pieces of your hair like a rope, and secure with clips. Remove the clips after 30-60 minutes and voila!