- Do not think that it compensates for a meal. Most green juices are very low in calories and protein. Although the juice is great for ensuring your daily dose of vegetables, it is a food supplement. Not a meal.
- Vary the Greens and avoid too many fruits. This way you ensurevaried nutrients for your little body. In regards to fruits, they may contain too much sugar, so each green juice recipe has a maximum of two fruit choices.
- Drink fresh. The ideal is to drink green juice on an empty stomach, so the nutrients go straight into your body. In addition, the fresher it is, the more nutrientes it delivers.
So here is a recipe of delicious green juice:
- 1 cabbage leaf or a few cabbage ice cubes
- 1 lemon or 1 orange juiced
- 1 small apple with skin
- 1 slice of ginger
- Some mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon of flax or chia
- Sucralose if necessary
- 200-250mL of cold water or coconut water
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.